Wednesday 19 October 2011

Tabitha's scrapbooking

Telkom finally came through for us! So here are a few pics from Tabitha's scrapbook as promised...

We're being challenged this week with technology letting us down. Not only Telkom, and therefore no internet, but also both our phones, and my laptop's battery (ordered a new one 2 weeks ago but the late Steve Jobs' passing is now blamed for a delay in orders!), and our dishwasher (we've also been waiting for a new pump for over 2 weeks – ironically the guarantee expired on Tabitha's birth date). Navigating being supposedly back at work via the pitfalls is just ridiculous, I won't bore you with the details! And no, I don't know why everything happens at once! But at least we are slowly getting there with having internet again since a few hours ago. We really are lost without our gadgets. Being degraded to a Nokia when you're not used to it any more can be demoralising. But I just thought to myself that I've survived much worse days than this :) I'm not gonna let it get me down!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Pragtig, baie spesiaal! Dankie dat jy dit met ons deel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So mooi, elke kosbare oomblikkie saam met haar. Bring 'n seer in my hart vir julle, maar ook 'n dankbaarheid vir die tyd wat julle saam het haar gegee was. Sy is en sal altyd julle babadogtertjie wees. x

    ReplyDelete