Tuesday 14 February 2012

A song for Baz

A song for Baz:

As read to him by his mother, from the Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones. A paraphrase of Psalm 23:


God is my Shepherd
And I am his little lamb.

He feeds me.
He guides me.
He looks after me.
I have everything I need.

Inside my heart is very quiet.
As quiet as lying still in soft green grass.
In a meadow.
By a little stream.

Even when I walk through
the dark, scary, lonely places
I won't be afraid.
Because my Shepherd knows where I am.

He is here with me.
He keeps me safe.
He rescues me.

He makes me strong
and brave.

He is getting wonderful things ready for me
Especially for me
Everything I ever dreamed of.

He fills my heart so full of happiness.
I can't hold it all inside.

Wherever I go I know
God's Never Stopping
Never Giving Up
Unbreaking
Always and Forever Love 
Will go, too!
Here are a few pics taken today when we went to visit him for the last time in the ICU. Sebastian, our little fighter, was transferred, released, liberated, set free...unleashed to the pediatric ward this evening! We trust that he will go home again soon! 

Making up for time lost - no more morphine, no more sleeping!
Safely back in mommy's arms, and catching a 2 minute snooze...
Baz has not felt mommy's arms in 2 weeks!
I also got a turn to hold and play...cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment